What Makes A Winning Legal Team?
The franchise lawyers of Garner & Ginsburg, P.A., have decades of experience helping franchisees throughout the country. The firm's winning combination includes:
- Talent: Our lawyers are the top graduates from the best law schools. They have already proven themselves as the best in their class.
- Knowledge: Attorney Michael Garner wrote the leading legal treatise on franchise law — the book that other lawyers turn to for answers. Attorney Elliot Ginsburg is an editor of the Franchise Law Journal. Attorney Erin Conway won the ABA's "Young Scholar" award for her article on franchise agreements.
- Respect: When Garner & Ginsburg, P.A., calls, the other side listens. The firm's lawyers are known and respected throughout the profession.
- Authority: More than a dozen courts – including the U.S. Supreme Court — have cited Michael Garner as an authority. Get the most authoritative franchise lawyer on your team!
- Experience: Michael Garner has been doing franchise and distribution law for more than 35 years, and he has worked in every segment in the industry.
- Results: Garner & Ginsburg, P.A. has obtained more in monetary awards for franchisees than any other lawyer in the country — over $240 million.
- Fight: The firm has successfully represented franchisees against many Fortune 500 corporations and some of the biggest adversaries in the industry, including Burger King, Holiday Inn and John Deere & Co. You need someone who is not afraid to fight "the big guys."
- Caring: The attorneys at Garner & Ginsburg, P.A., care about each client and are committed to helping clients achieve their legal goals in the quickest, most efficient way.
The firm is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and its lawyers are recognized nationwide as leading attorneys in franchise law. To learn more about the background and accomplishments of each attorney, click the links below:
How The Firm Can Help You
When you schedule a free consultation, our franchise lawyers will look at your problem without obligation, let you know how they can help and about how much it will cost. The firm has helped franchisees with virtually every type of problem that comes up. Complete an online contact form or call 866-602-1551 to learn more.